Tue, Feb 28|
Lutheran Social Services of Northeast Fl
Third Tuesday Resource Fair at LSS, presented by ALIVE Credit Union
Time & Location
Feb 28, 9:00 AM – Mar 01, 9:00 AM
Lutheran Social Services of Northeast Fl, 4615 Philips Hwy, Jacksonville, FL 32207, USA
About the event
Get tested, connected with services, free health screenings and MORE!
Join us for our FREE Community Resource Fair presented by Alive Credit Union on Tuesday, February 21st from 10 AM - 12 PM.
- Free food during LSS Nourishment Network food pantry hours (10 a.m. to noon)
- Free, walk-in health screenings for blood pressure, glucose and cholesterol through the Ascension St. Vincent’s mobile health unit are available to anybody. Other services are available by appointment for low-income and uninsured individuals including: primary care, management of chronic disease, medication assistance, laboratory testing, school & sports physicals and vaccinations. In addition, general dental care is available for low income, uninsured adults. To make a appointment and for more information about eligibility, please call 904-308-7911.
- Free vision screenings and eyeglasses through Vision Is Priceless.
- Information about free STD testing and Ryan White HIV services through CAN Community Health.
- Information about career and financial coaching the LSS’s Steps 2 Success program.
Also, Sulzbacher, Lutheran Services Florida, and Northeast Florida AHEC will be joining the resource fair so come check them out.