Tue, Mar 21|
Lutheran Social Services of Northeast FL
Third Tuesday Resource Fair at LSS, presented by ALIVE Credit Union
This event is not sold out and is open to the public.
Time & Location
Mar 21, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Lutheran Social Services of Northeast FL, 4615 Philips Hwy, Jacksonville, FL 32207, USA
About the event
Get tested, connected with services, free health screenings and MORE!
Join us for our FREE Community Resource Fair presented by Alive Credit Union on Tuesday, February 21st from 10 AM - 12 PM.
- Free food during LSS Nourishment Network food pantry hours (10 a.m. to noon)
- Free, walk-in health screenings for blood pressure, glucose and cholesterol through the Ascension St. Vincent’s mobile health unit. Other services are available by appointment for low-income and uninsured individuals including: primary care, management of chronic disease, medication assistance, laboratory testing, school & sports physicals and vaccinations. In addition, general dental care is available for low income, uninsured adults. To make a appointment and for more information about eligibility, please call 904-308-7911.
- Financial wellness resources and coaching through Alive Credit Union
- Free STD testing and Ryan White HIV services through CAN Community Health
- Early Childhood Head Start Services through Lutheran Services Florida
- Maternal resources through the Divine Mercy House
- Maternal and paternal resources through Northeast Florida Healthy Start Coalition
- Primary care resources through JaxCareConnect
- Primary care, dental, social assitance and more through American Care Medical Center